Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Yamíí da Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamíí

Application - Yamíí da Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application - Yamíí da Warlock   Application - Yamíí da Warlock EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Im still trying to get to know myself so i'll get back on that

Character Details

Name: Yamíí
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Yam%C3%AD%C3%AD
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Yam%C3%AD%C3%AD&gn=Malice My 2nd spec is normaly a "caster tank spec" but its a farming spec atm so don't mind it (main spec is the destro one)

Professions:- 450 Tailor/450 Herbalism
First Aid:- 450

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-
Revelation: Left cuz i wanted to do some harder raids
Malice: The guild is going under and all raiders and officers are going separate ways

Realms and duration:- Been on Aszune since i started WoW, don't remember how long ago that was...

Why you want to join us? :- This seems to be a pretty good guild and is doing good progress

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Renkei and Kreolas was from same guild as me so i know them ingame... abit...

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Im known to be a insane fisherman so i can bring lots of fish feast:) im good at farming other stuff aswell if needed. I also got a mammoth to offer a ride for slakers:)

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Hmmm, can i say i want to be the most powerfull warlock on the server? im a dreamer

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Always

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- On weekdays im mostly online 18:00-00:00, weekends i can go 50 hours non-stop

Frost Resistance:- Full set

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Unless i suddenly get cancer and is about to die i should be able to be here (that means "yes")

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - done 1D on 10 and 25 and done some good progress on 10 man 3D
Ulduar 10/25 - 10 man up to Vezzax and 25 man up to Thorim
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM and Omen

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Yes

Level of English:- lvl 80

Other comments:- No comment
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yamíí da Warlock   Application - Yamíí da Warlock EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for your application, you can prepare yourself for a fast answer.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yamíí da Warlock   Application - Yamíí da Warlock EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Accepted on trial.

Log on raids starts in 2 minutes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Yamíí da Warlock   Application - Yamíí da Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Yamíí da Warlock
Page 1 of 1