Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental/Resto Shaman application

Go down 
+2
Alkah0lik
Reloaded
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reloaded

Reloaded

Elemental/Resto Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name: Dic
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Dic
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Dic

Professions: Jewel crafting, Leatherworking
First Aid: maxed

Guildhistory: Foth, PR, ToF
Previous guilds, and why you left them? : Been in Foth since it was created, then left them to join PR when it was created, Then abit for TBC I stopped playing, In tbc I started again and leveld a mage, played casaul on that. and then again abit for Wotlk me and some friends decided to level on a pvp realm, at that point I started to play this shaman. after 2 weeks when Wotlk was released, we transfered back to aszune. There i played in rampage for a short period, i left them becouse at that time i didnt have the time to raid. and joined ToF abit later. I realy enjoined my time in ToF. but I am leaving them now, becouse 2 friends i always play with left them and joined Tanked & Spanked.

Realms and duration: Played on aszune since the start of Wow, then played a short while on Stormscale, and now I am back on aszune

Why you want to join us? : I want to join you guys because your a good guild, your also a relaxed atleast that is what alkaholiek and gazzle told me. Another reason would be that alkaholiek and gazzle are in it wich are 2 rl mates.

Contacs/People you know in the guild: Alkaholiek and Gazzle

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?: Ive got good gear for al my specs. currently i am specced elemental/resto. I also know how to play those different specs.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding: My main goal in this game is raiding with a bunch of fun folks that knows how to play. my plans for raiding are ofcourse to clear uldaur and the hardmodes.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?: yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?: sunday, monday, thuesday, wednesday, thursday

Frost Resistance: Good

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?: Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - done both 10 and 25
Malygos 10/25 - done 10
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - done 10 and 25, 10 with 1 drake up
Ulduar 10/25 - done uldaur 10 up to general
VoA 10/25 - done 10 full and 25 not emalon

What addons do you see as most important?: Omen, DBM, Ora2

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?: yes

Level of English: decent

Other comments:
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Inv him already!
Back to top Go down
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm

The gear is totally for resto so thats ok but as elemental forget about it if you dont have another gear setup ofc.Gl with your apply.
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:46 pm

he has a other gear setup ;p
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 pm

O_o Tictic Razz

As far as i know, good player and dutch ftw! Think we actually need one more shammy, either resto or ele.. But what you wanna play? Or have dual-spec for ehm both (would be awesome, since we can switch around abit).

You got my vote, GL!
Back to top Go down
Reloaded

Reloaded

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Heeey ouweyeti

Yea Ive got elemental gear to, just had my resto gear on.

I Playing elemental as mainspec, resto offspec but I dont mind playing resto in raids to
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks for your application, will discuss it and get back to you before monday!
Back to top Go down
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Would be nice to see that gear to, otherwise you have my vote.Again gl with your apply
Back to top Go down
Gazzle

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Get him in allready!

No seriously, great player.. know his elemental gear is good also.
Back to top Go down
Reloaded

Reloaded

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 am

Lavi, you can see my elemental gear on the armory right now.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

nice 1 m8...bring this felow in bounce
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 am

lol lavi, goodmorning, wakey wakey... he already is! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

pardon me you wanka rabbit
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 am

*moar wankniss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman application   Elemental/Resto Shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental/Resto Shaman application
Page 1 of 1