Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter

Go down 
+3
Kadmos
Alkah0lik
Kruithne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruithne

Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

-- Personal Info --

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Mature and Hardcore Razz

-- Character Details --

Name: Kruithne
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf

Gear:- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Kruithne
Talentspec:- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Kruithne&gn=Damage+Inc+II

Professions:- Engineering (450) and Mining (450)
First Aid:- 450

-- Guild History --

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-
Stéalth: I left because it lost its magic once Wrath hit.
The Prepared: I left this guild because of a personal problem with the guild leader
Damage Inc II: I'm leaving this guild to find a more hardcore raiding guild Smile

Realms and duration:- Aszune - Have been playing for over a year, my previous pre-wrath character Bonesmasher was taken away from me due to a technical problem when I got wrath, so I made Kruithne, my second top-level hunter Smile.

Why you want to join us? :-
I've heard good stuff about the guild from Thorgak and i'm interested in finding a good raiding guild

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-
Thorgak

-- Raiding --

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-
I know all raid tactics from Zul'Grubb to Ulduar, I am never the cause of a wipe and will always perform to the best of my ability.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-
I plan to improve my gear from Naxx25 and Ulduar for when the new raid comes out in 3.2

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-
I always bring flasks and buff food to any raid. I also bring spares Razz

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-
Unless I have something on, I should be on everyday from those times.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-
Probably Very Happy

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Done both
Malygos 10/25 - Havnt done either but know the tactics inside out for all phases
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Done both, and also Less is More
Ulduar 10/25 - Done a few bosses in Ulduar 10
VoA 10/25 - Done both with new boss aswell

What addons do you see as most important?:-
Deadly Boss Mods (A must have)
Omen3
Recount
and about 42 other UI addons I use Razz

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-
Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-
Nope, I broke my mic and havnt gotten it replaced yet :S

Level of English:-
Perfect - From my view Wink

Other comments:-
Hope to join your ranks soon Very Happy

Last edited by Kruithne on Fri May 29, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo ;))
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:09 am

lies, even I, Great geek Alka, Superior master of the universe, pokemonlover the the max, also just known as gay alkah0lik even cause wipes sometimes =P.

On a more serieus note, (just a trial atm though so hope i'm aloud to awnser recruitments=P). I rememberd that you apped to Zerge so looked it up ( http://widodo.nl/ipb/index.php?showtopic=2176&st=0&p=13079&#entry13079 ). care to explain anything wat prax is saying here? never heard your side of the story hehe =P.

I also dislike prax for personal reasons though, or rather he dislikes me now. But was just wondering about it.

Cheers for reading this kruithne, hope ya don't get offended by it,

Alka

edit: some weard typo.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:32 am

Hello and thanks for your application!

We will look into it and will have an answer shortly.

However it looks like your gear are a far bit behind our avarage gearlevel.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: Prax!   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:33 am

Ah yes the great Prax has got into my application with another guild Smile

I was applying for The Zerg and me and him went on a Gundrak Heroic, when it was over there was an item left on the boss, two people had left the group and it had already been established there was no DE and that we were to Greed on the loot. So i clicked greed and no-one else but him cared. He made up a whole story about me ninjaing etc etc. He also slagged me off on my DPS, why did he think I was in a heroic trying to get better gear, compared to him in full Naxx25 gear Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

Hehe ok, thx for telling your story atleast =P.

You should always respond to topics were your name gets bashed though, since alot of guild leader just google your name too see if there has been said anything bad about you.

I was in zerg at the time you applied btw =P. and my memory is KICKASS xD. thats why i remembered.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Alkah0lik wrote:
You should always respond to topics were your name gets bashed though

They closed the thread before I posted a response Sad

The problem with that forum topic is that all the guilds I apply for look that up and then judge me from lies :S
Back to top Go down
Priestost
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

IMO judgment from 1 person is the worse u can do u need to get a chase to explain urself and show how u can perform etc..

GL with ur app btw
Back to top Go down
https://tankedandspanked.forumotion.com
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:05 pm

I think most people here will not judge you by anything PRAX says tho =P. He tends to be a lil weard xD.

thats why I asked you for your story hehe =P.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: ^^   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Well all this is good to hear Smile .. Hope to see you all soon to prove myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Whos Prax?
Back to top Go down
Priestost
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Woodstuck wrote:
Whos Prax?

A tank that think he knows everything -- but lets keep questions like this in the forum Ex General .. lets make it clean for the Applicants !
Back to top Go down
https://tankedandspanked.forumotion.com
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:07 pm

OK back to the application now... have just one Question..

Just inspected you, since last time i tried you had tuxedo on... But i notice you havent enchanted any of you gear, why is that? Do you know when you wanna think bout raiding, you have to gem/enchant/flask/buff all to the max?

Anyway GL with your app.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: Re:   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes I know I need to enchant/gem all my gear - I'm slowly in the process of doing so now, but my main problem is the money.
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm

How can you not have goldies in Wotlk ><.

you just sit afk in dalaran while it slowly gets in your pocket by magic.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: Hmm   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm

I need you to share that magic money spot Smile

Just spent all my cash on a load of new enchants and gems as prompted ^^

Ill miss my parachute + nitro boosts Sad
Back to top Go down
Thorgak

Thorgak

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello there!

Have been on vacation!

By the looks of your gear on armory now it seems that u have gotten a few upgrades. Still lots of upgrades to get from even naxx 10 though and more from 25 man. We are aiming at ulduar 25, you see the problem?

Miss a few enchants which ofc can be a result of low cashflow when getting new gear. I know it can be a tough process for the economy.

However we arent looking for a player that cannot afford to enchant and gem their gear with the top enchants/gems when there are 25 dailys available everyday in the game.

Lacking gear is one thing, but basic knowledge is fail in my book.

Im sorry but i dont think you are what we´re looking for atm. I might be wrong so will have a word with the council.
Back to top Go down
Kruithne

PostSubject: :(   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

I am aware that I do not enchant/gem as fast as I should, and money-wise I do 25 dailies per day. The only reason I didn't gem/enchant my new gear straight away was because I havn't been on much in the last few days after I got it.
Back to top Go down
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:03 pm

accpted a trial welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter   Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Kruithne Application - L80 Survival Hunter
Page 1 of 1