Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ret hot paladin aplly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naorion

ret hot paladin aplly Empty
PostSubject: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:09 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: came after year and half traveling in the world ' very easy to work with me and I kinda realy cool "

Character Details

Name: Naorion
Class: paladin
Race: blood elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Naorion&gn=Who+Else
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Naorion
Professions:- enchanting 460 / jewelcrafting 420
First Aid:- low skill

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- was only for fun and friends guilds

Realms and duration:- Azsune – about 1 year

Why you want to join us? :- heard its 1 of best raiding guild . know 1-2 people there and want get better geard and make some good raids with serious players .

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Ziichnex .

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?: god mode & some nice dps (:"

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding: to become good player and a raider and have some good time and get know good people .

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- yes.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?: can raid almost every day & I can change my timetable for the raids

Frost Resistance:- frost aura .

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?: yes I can did all ready many raiding hours in a row (8-10 hours)

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 – cleard both only need to do HC kel (always have problems because pag raiding groups)
Malygos 10/25 -
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - cleard
Ulduar 10/25 – hadn’t real chance to clear ulduar so I need leard the tactic (killed first boss (:" )
VoA 10/25 – cleared both many times easy if all know tactic (:"

What addons do you see as most important?:- I love the recount addo because u can impove ur dps with it with trting new gear combo / Deadly Boss Mods helps in raids .
Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- don’t us mic

Level of English:- 8.. I believe i know 4 languages

Other comments:- I love cold and good beer . actually I love all alcoholic .
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

You love me?
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 pm

hee m8,

Nice to see you apply here !

GL with your apply
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum!

We are looking into the application and it might take a little time now during summer when we have a few on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

We have decided to decline your application for the time being since we just have promoted one of our paladins to raider and have another on trial atm. We will save your application if a spot would open up.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ret hot paladin aplly   ret hot paladin aplly Empty

Back to top Go down

ret hot paladin aplly
Page 1 of 1