Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply - Ret paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhandiar

Apply - Ret paladin Empty
PostSubject: Apply - Ret paladin   Apply - Ret paladin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

I'm on my last master year at university, following architecture. In the meantime I work as drawer/designer. As other enjoyable things I play guitar, or go walk, drive around.
Towards wow, I enjoy PVP alot and it will always be a part of my playtime, tho since it doesn't require toomuch time investment it won't get in the way of raiding.

Character Details

Name: Vhandiar
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Vhandiar

Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=2&tal=000000000000000000000000000532000000000000000000000005232251223331322133231331

Professions: Blacksmithing - Mining
First Aid: Max

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :

Since Wotlk:
-Vrú: nice friendly guild and joined them since a friend ninjad me inthere, left after a while tho since I wanted to see a bit more activity.
-The Dark Side: nice guild, learned naxxramas in one day with them (had only spiderwing in memory trough Past redemption in the old days), tho due some personal reasons I came to the choice to leave.
-Focus me im famous: guild of the people I play 3v3 with, got ninjad inthere aswell! Good friends, but it's only 2 of them and I tend to get lonely sometimes...

Realms and duration:

Only at Aszune, random characters on other servers (level 1) for a chat with friends.

Why you want to join us? :

Got a few nice people inthere and I'd like to delve into raiding again. I always liked the "spanked" part of the name aswell...

Contacs/People you know in the guild:

Woodstuck
Emponix
Xedias (not sure if he will remember me, think we were together in midnight/abyss, tho I know we leveled a bit together, but I remember him to be a great guy)
Probably a few more!

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:

I will bring many things! For example:
-Lazerbeams that shoot from my eyes!
-Cake for the women, beer for the men!
-Lots of comments that make absolutely no one laugh!

and on the serious note:
-3% casting/melee speed
-3% crit raid wise (for the dpsers)
-Additional survivability for tanks/healers incase things go bad (hand of sacrifice, sacred shield, hand of protection, healing)
-Currently: okish damage (~2.7k in heroics selfbuffed)

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:

I want to measure the height of the lich kings mountain.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:

There is nothing a couple of gold can't buy.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:

I am not possible to put exactly howmany days I can be online at those hours. Weekends obviously are no problem, other then that, I work as a drawer/designer so depending on the customers, or the problems at the building sites it might be that some days I will get delayed and will be unable to arrive home intime.

Frost Resistance: None, except my aura. This is fixable tho, I can craft the gear myself if it is mandatory.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:

~3 raids a week, occasionally 4 depending on the work load. In october I will do my last master year in architecture, so there will be some weeks around december, april and june that I might not be able to come due to the jurys around those periods. In between I can keep up the attendance.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 : cleared 10 completely, wiped on kelt in 25 due major dc's
Malygos 10/25 : who's that? (no I haven't been inthere yet, but I read the tactics)
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) : Satharion 10/25 (only did satharion 10 with 1 drake up, but lacking group dps and failed)
Ulduar 10/25 : Not been inthere yet, only watched youtube videos
VoA 10/25 : Cleared with both bosses, 10 and 25

What addons do you see as most important?: I use healbot for myself, able to backupheal/throw a protection when needed. I'm not fond of pallypower, sofar it made my wow crash for some reason

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: I lost both my ears in a war with the gf so I'm afraid I can't do that Sad (but yes I can listen)

Able to speak on Ventrilo?: Yup

Level of English: I know lol means "laugh out loud" and the rouge's need a nerf!

Other comments: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows ...
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Ret paladin   Apply - Ret paladin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am

Hey Vhandiar!

Nice to see you apply m8! Thought you where only into pvp, but im wrong alot of times:). Ofcourse i checked your armory, and see the peeweepee gear.. How about your pve gearz? Our raid-days are atleast wed. thu. and sun., think you able to attend them? Or rly have no clue due to your work?

If you are just as serious bout raiding as your are for pvp, im sure you will get there!

We'll discuss your apply soon and hopefully come back to ya with a nice awnser.

Cheers m8!
Back to top Go down
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Ret paladin   Apply - Ret paladin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 am

Accepted on trial.

plz conntact korlic/kadmos or xedias ingame
Back to top Go down
Emponix

Emponix

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Ret paladin   Apply - Ret paladin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Welcome m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply - Ret paladin   Apply - Ret paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply - Ret paladin
Page 1 of 1