Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaelyn, Protection Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaelyn

Vaelyn, Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name:Vaelyn
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Vaelyn
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Vaelyn&gn=Twist+of+Faith

Professions:-Jewelcrafting/Mining 450/450
First Aid:-450

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Past Redemption. Raided with them pre tbc on my mage Norticus, left when I decided to take a break from WoW. Fellowship of the Horn, left to join Twist of faith to get a bit more progress out of the game and to raid 10 man raids. Twist of Faith, left because Prinspils decided to quit the game. ToF fel appart after that.

Realms and duration:-

Why you want to join us? :-
I realy enjoyed raiding with Twist of Faith in Ulduar. Now that ToF has fallen appart I still want to raid Ulduar with a raidgroup of dedicated and "serious" people.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-Alkaholik, Dic, Gazzle, Pythagon, Asphodel (my older brother)

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- I have allot of experience tanking on my paladin and I'm a very good tank (if I do say so myself). I'm dedicated and very aware of what happens around me.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-
I have (for some time now) been planning to play the new MMO Aion when it launches come september. This means that I still have 2 and a half months to go. I planned to raid Ulduar with ToF untill Aion launches, but now that ToF is no longer raiding I want to join another guild with the same dedication and additude towards raiding.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- every day a raid is planned, except for Friday and Saturday.

Frost Resistance:- I have the 3 crafed plate frost resist gear pieces.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-Yes, for the next 2 and a half months that is.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - I have tanked all the encounters in 10man and most of the encounters in 25
Malygos 10/25 - I have tanked the 10man encounter multiple times. I haven't tanked the 25man encounter but I have done it on my druid a couple of times
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Sarth +1 10man downed and allot of experience with Sarth +2 on 10man, haven't done Sarth 25 while tanking.
Ulduar 10/25 - All encounters up to YS on 10man, none on 25
VoA 10/25 - done em all multiple times.

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM, pallypower, CT raidassist.

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-Yes

Level of English:-Good

Other comments:-
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 am

I aprove of vae=P
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 am

Good raiding experience, ok tank gear(good enough for 25 man)you get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

Accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-Yes, for the next 2 and a half months that is.

Missed that, what happens in 2.5 months?
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am

Same as Asphodel... They gonna play some other crap game... But we gonna make ehm stay and wanting to play longer....
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Ok, well looking forward to tank with pala think I look forward to it as much as Kadmos not tanking with me.
So I can start slacking on thrash cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaelyn, Protection Paladin   Vaelyn, Protection Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaelyn, Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1