Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manpig

Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt) Empty
PostSubject: Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt)   Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 am

Personal Info

Character Details

Name: Joyride
Class: Deathknight
Race: CooooW

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :
Evil Force - Previous officer there. It kinda broke up during the release of WotLK. I joined The Zerg sinec I wanted a more serious but still social raiding guild.
The Zerg - I left them to join Singularity on a trial, since I wanted more so called "elite-raiding".
Singularity - I didnt get accepted in Singularity and thank God for that. It was way to serious to me, so I went back to The Zerg - a nice and social raiding guild. Smile

Realms and duration:
Bloodhoof - A few months, didnt really know what WoW was, so I was just playing it like a regular single player game. (leveled a mage to lvl 28 without using any of my talent points, I didnt know what the hell it was good for Very Happy)
The Maelstrom - I leveled my first raiding character here (Night Elf Hunter), raided Kara and Gruul's with that toon. Later I moved the hunter (now lvl 72) and my dranei priest (lvl 48) to Grim Batol, because some of my IRL mates are playing there.
Aszune - I've been here for a loooong time now, with my paladin as a main. (called Manpig). I was protection specced since day 1 of my newstarted Belf Paladin, but now I'm enjoying my holydin-role in The Zerg.

Why you want to join us? :
Keep in mind this is a social application for my DK alt Joyride.
During the co-op between TAS and The Zerg, I did meet some of you and are still talking with some of you now and then ingame. Also some of my old guildmates from The Zerg is in TAS now. Alkaholiek, Siilas, Salted and Moyito for example.. So I wanna join you lads to keep the contact ingame and have a nice chat or talk every now and then. Smile

Contacs/People you know in the guild:
Well I know or have met the following people: Korlic, Kadmos, Cherleen (and all of her characters! Smile), Atra, Alkaholiek Siilas/Norea, Salted and Moyito. (If I did miss anyone, then /slap me ingame or something).

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:
As I said, this is a social application - so nothing Smile

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - OS 10 with 2 drakes up (if I remember correct!), OS25 with 3 drakes up.
Ulduar 10/25 - Can't remember how far in Ulduar 10, but I've cleared till Yogg Saron in Ulduar 25.
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:
Oh yeah!
Able to speak on Ventrilo?:
Yes - and sing!

Level of English:
A level or two better than the englishmen themselves... (naah Wink But understandable).

Take care, thx for reading!

/Manpig aka. Joyride.
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt)   Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 am

U went offline when we were about to do naxx 10 !! Shocked
Anywayz,

Why social? Razz Ur gear looks rly nice

GL, its a nice apply ^^
Back to top Go down

Social application - Joyride (Manpig's alt)
Page 1 of 1