Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest

Go down 
+2
Alkah0lik
Spikeyshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spikeyshadow

Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: I am female (shock horror) and an easy person to get along with.

Character Details

Name: Spikeyshadow
Class: Priest
Race: Undead

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Spikeyshadow
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Spikeyshadow&group=1

Professions:- Maxed Tailoring and Enchanting
First Aid:- 417

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Knights of the Liché was my social leveling guild. I left in order to start raiding more and joined Renewed Vigor which is sadly disbanding.

Realms and duration:- Aszune since I started playing in Feb 2009.

Why you want to join us? :- You are making good progress in Ulduar and I wish to start raiding more 25 mans too with a guild.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Umm I have raided with Woodstock once!

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Dedication, good sense of humour and a mana buff!

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I hope to complete 10 man Ulduar and 25 man Naxxaramas (sadly all the PUGs I go in seems to fail!) I would love to start raiding 25 man Ulduar.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Of course.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- All days.

Frost Resistance:- I have the full Glacial set (waistband, robe and slippers) so 286 pre any druid or paladin buff.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared Naxx 10. Most of 25. I go each week but as stated above PUGs do not always go well...
Malygos 10/25 - Neither.
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - 10 man plus 1 drake. 25 man with no drakes. I do these every week (though with no drakes).
Ulduar 10/25 - In 10 man: Flame, Razorscale, Ignis, XT-002, Auriya, Hodir, Thorim, Assembly of Iron and Kologarn. In 25 man only Flame and XT-002 Deconstructor.
VoA 10/25 - Both. I do these every week.

What addons do you see as most important?:- For me personally Omen and Deadly Boss Mods.

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Yes though I can be rather shy at first on there Smile

Level of English:- Only got a C in GCSE English so just about passable!

Other comments:- Some of my gear is poor however that is not for the lack of trying as my current guild only does 10 mans. I do know my spec well and am dedicated. Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 am

Youve also done countless of pugs with me damnit!=P

Seems like a decent spriest, think she was also pretty decent in the naxx 25 runs I pugged. Not noticable bad in worst case scenario(weird sentence i know Very Happy).

Even though her gear isnt the best, shes hit cap atleast and spec seems right.

However we got one of our main huntards changed to spriest lately so i'm not sur how our officers feel about more spriests.

gl with ya app,

alka

ps, just noticed you also got everything enchanted and socketed in the best way possible so + points for that imo(even sons of hodir and rings =P).
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 am

Hello and welcome to our fine forum!

As stated earlier in this thread we just recently had one of our dedicated members rerolling to shadowpriest from his hunter to provide us with one of few raidbuffs that we lacked.
Your age seems to match our guild fine and thanks for the compliments about our raidprogression, we did, just to point it out just started our 6th or 7th reset in Ulduar 25 and are currently working on Yogg-Saron.
I saw that Shadow of the phoenix were about to give u a reply on friday, Id say we can give u that aswell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spikeyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

Hiya Alkah0lik and Kadmos,

Thanks for the replies. Yes I have raided with Alkah0lik you a few times, it's a small world Smile I probably have with a few of the members. Kadmos, that's fanastic about the Ulduar 25 man so good luck with that. Aye, I did hear about the other shadow priest so bad timing on my part! Extra healing though (through Vampiric Embrace) with another shadow priest even if the mana buff doesn't stack. As to my spec yes it can be tweaked slightly (I'm still undecided on Inner Focus) and depending on the tanks I may need less threat. As you saw I do have another application however, I was told by one of the officers here and there that shadow priests probably aren't needed but I just wanted to get my name out there. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you,

Spikey
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 am

Nice Apply , I think another Shadow Priest isnt a problem.. I mean we also have always 3 hunters & 3 mage's, And ofcourse our Shadow Priest isnt always Online. And this girl looks like a decent priest, and also have an healing offspec ( this could be really nice ) Also if her gear is decent. And while reading this apply , this girl gives me the impression he does have some brains Smile

GL on your apply,

Ziicknex

EDIT : Sorry didnt see you were a girl Embarassed

Last edited by Ziicknex on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 am

While readin ziicknex awnser it seems he missed something in this apply about this "guy".

Hope my hint is obv enough for him =P.
Back to top Go down
Spikeyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 am

Hi all,

I have been granted a trial place in another guild which I have accepted. I am sorry for wasting your time but again good luck for the future. I will be watching your progress. Take care,

Spikey
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 am

Grats!

Then u might be able to get in to Sotp first Vezax kill Wink

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

SotP Killed vezax last tuesday! santa
Back to top Go down
Renkei

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Ziicknex!!! when did i miss a RAid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest   Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Spikeyshadow - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1