Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asphodel

Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest   Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name: Asphodel
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Asphodel
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Asphodel

Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring
First Aid: 428

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :
Before TBC I played on my Undead Warlock named Gargaz. He has been in FotH and PR. After TBC I got bored with dpsing and started levelling a priest named Asphodel.

- Dragon Riders: levelling guild, left them to join a raiding guild.
- FotH: Joined them when they started on Gruul. Seen most of the Eye, SSC, MH and BT. Left when the guild started to fall apart en the progress went down.
- CC: Been a trialist for over a month, but I had to compete with other trial healers. Sadly I couldn’t reach their level of play.
- ToF: Done a lot of Naxx and Ulduar with ToF, until Prinspils decided to quit WoW. Shortly after, ToF went down.

Realms and duration: Aszune for 4 years

Why you want to join us? : I had the pleasure to raid with Alkaholik, Dic and Gazzle in ToF and I know what they are capable of. Seeing that they’re still in Tanked and Spanked must mean that this guild is serious in raiding.

Contacts/People you know in the guild: Alkaholik, Dic, Gazzle, Pythagon (In PR)

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?: A dedicated healer, willing to wipe for the sake of progress.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding: My goal is to clear the different PVE raid instance in WoW. I want to witness the Yogg-Saron fight and be able to say “I cleared Ulduar”.

In September, the MMORPG named Aion will be released and I plan to play that game instead of WoW. The release date is 25th of September. That means I will be actively raiding until the end of September. I talked with Woodstuck about this last night. I understand it’s a difficult decision to make, because I will be gone after the 25th of September. Woodstuck’s advice was, to make an application so the Officer Council can decide.

Are you able to supply yourself with food/consumables, flask and potions in between raids?: Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Sometimes Tuesdays

Frost Resistance: 201 (Glacial Robe and Glacial Slippers)

Able to keep high attendance in a long run ?: Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared both versions
Malygos 10/25 – Cleared both versions
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) – Sath 10 with 1 drake up / Sath 25 with 2 drakes up
Ulduar 10/25 – Ulduar 10 Killed General Vezax / Ulduar 25 Killed Kologarn
VoA 10/25 – Cleared both versions

What addons do you see as most important?: Grid / DBM / Omen in that order

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?: No

Level of English: Good

Other comments: As I said in my raiding plans. I want to join Tanked and Spanked for 2 ½ months before Aion is released. I love to raid in that period and I can’t see myself doing only PuGs. In that time I will be a very active raider.
Back to top Go down
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest   Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello and thanks for your application!

We will look into it and will have an answer shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest   Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am

Nice to see someone who really did put some time into he's apply Smile
GL On your apply
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest   Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm

We would like to offer you a trial!

Please contact Korlic, Xedias, Kadmos, Tarox or Woodstuck ingame for an invite to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest   Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Asphodel - Holy/Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1