Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgooth

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name: Morgooth
Class:Warlock
Race: Undead

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Morgooth

Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Morgooth&group=2

Professions:- Taloring:426
Enchanting:403
First Aid:-376

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- In gods of terror atm and they are rly friendly and i like it but i want to raid abit more and do som pogress,
Realms and duration:-

Why you want to join us? :-
I´ve heard many good things about the guild and i want to raid Ulduar witch GoT arent doing

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Think i can bring a "social aura" to guild and for raids good dps.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Clear Ulduar 25man and have some fun:)

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- mostly evryday

Frost Resistance:- low

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- yea

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - both
Malygos 10/25 -10 man
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - both
Ulduar 10/25 -mostly 10man
VoA 10/25 -both

What addons do you see as most important?:- item rack for my pally :p but on this DBM, Omen and quest helper

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-yes

Level of English:- its okey

Thanks for your time, the apply might be abit weird but not so good at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi there!Sorry that i have to be the first 1 whos gonna complain abit but i cant help my self..First of all ,no headenchant,no shoulderenchant,250 mana enchant on chest?WHY?You lacking mana as a warlock?Its good to have some crit and i see that you aim alot for it..maybe you should start working on your haste m8,just a thought...And now to the most interesting part,your specc...Why 4 points in corruption and not in supression,i mean your not hitcapped yet and that should help out a bit and do you use corruption when your full destro??or do you use Seed of corruption when you have rain of fire??No points in pyroclasm?why?no points in empowered Imp?Its your best pet as destro m8 not to mention that its increasing your crit .Dont take this personally m8 but i think you have a few things you really have to work on and im just trying to point some of them out for you,anyway GL with your apply and i really seeing forward for your answers to my questions,regards Lavi
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 am

still no answer ,hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 am

Hello and welcome to our forums.

Not seeing the dedication we are looking for here with the lack of your replys.
Its clearly that one of our warlocks spend more time writing questions about the flaws on your character to you than you spend on answering them, thats not the kind of character we are looking for. Here we play as a team, meaning if someone asks you something u reply.

There are several things to improve on your character before being ready to step into Ulduar 25 with us atleast.
As an old warlock myself i cant see any reason for even trying that kind of 3-talent tree spec u are running around with, clearly Lavi cant either.
There are also a severe lack of time and dedication shown on your character, you dont even have a head and shoulder enchant. But, then again thats kinda hard to get if u arent revered with a single Wrath of the Lich king faction.

I seriously wonder why you think you are too good for gods of terror, looking at you faction reputation i ask myself if u have even been to all the heroics in the game and now u want to sit in our backset and pick up epics. I really dont think so.

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock apply   Warlock apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock apply
Page 1 of 1