Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name: 1. Suuske
Class: 1. Mage
Race: 1. Blood elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Aszune&name=suuske

Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-

Professions:- Tailoring and mining
First Aid:- yes

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Dark side...not welcome guild

Realms and duration:- Aszune (all horde) and Shadowsong (all allaince)

Why you want to join us? :- I think i can have more fun in your guild and learn from others

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Woodstuck

Raiding: I did do naxx10-25, OS 10-25, Ulduar 10, VaO 10

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- more fun and learn from eachother

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I like raiding for 3-4 times a week...

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- almost everyday after work from 19.30-23.00

Frost Resistance:-

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared all
Malygos 10/25 - tryed it but never killed him
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - no
Ulduar 10/25 - only 10 man, first and second boss
VoA 10/25 - 10 man only

What addons do you see as most important?:- Healbot, decursive, omen, questhelper

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- yes

Level of English:- good

Other comments:- Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Done some heroics with him/her seemed a good dps.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums.

Your application are under review and we will get back to you.

However, is there something wrong with armory or do you comletely lack enchants and have socketed your gear with budget gems?
Tried to check it on blizzards own armory but there I couldnt find you, would welcome some answers.
Back to top Go down
Renkei

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 am

Well I'm not class leader neither a mage but since I've got nothing better to do, I will make u some remarks on your gear so you can improve!

First of all- Epic items deserve Rare quality gems!

For PVE "spell penetration" is kind of a sucky stat! Instead of spell penetration you should have "Hit Rating" gems since you are atleast 4% under the soft cap!

Well after that you need some gems on the legs!

Aren't enchants on the gear important?

Head Shoulders back chest wrists legs and a belt buckle on the belt would be awesome!

So: Get it done and your chances of entering the guild might scale as your DPS!

That is only a nub's advice!

If I was the boss it should be a fail!

Good Luck

Hugz
Renkei
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 pm

How you should improve :

First of all :

Replace the headgear, Its an healing one, Mage's dont need any Mp5. Its healing gear.
On your legs , you should hadd 2x the hit gem. Since you are far away from hit the hit cap.
Also , buy the tailor enchant, the one with 50sp and 20 spirit.
Kirin tor gives an nice headgear enchant with 30 sp and 20 crit,
Also u could get the Tailor enchant on your cloack, its an serious dps boost. Why dont u have it on your cloack yet?
Also the enchant from Sons Of Hodir is really usefull, should get atleast too Reserved to get the first shoulder enchant.
Also , If suuske is ur main char , you swap mining, and get Enchanting since tailoring and enchanting gives for mage's the best dps boost. And get mining on alt to farm money with it.

Glyphs : Remove the Miror Image glyph ,and replace it too the Molten Armour one since that is an big Crit boost. ( some mage's use Mage armour on arcane spec since its really mana draining )
And why dont u have the other 3 small glyphs added?
The Polymorg glyph is a really usefull one , it inrease's the range of your Polymorg , but its really usefull since for a pull u have stay out of range of the mobs that they will get too you.

Also u need too replace one of the trinkets atleast to the one of HoS hc, till you get some replace of Naxx.
Its a really nice trinket its abit like the one you have right now from the emblems.

Your gear is nice for hc's since u wont need that much of hit rating. But u have to think,
I've done 1 try on Thorim with arcane spec. And good your rotation is, u wont save it with it, same counts for alot of serious long ulduar fights.

For those fights , you swap your spec to FFB/TTW spec, and that hit cap is 461 ( U wont need that much in raids since of the buffs ) But ur not even above the 300, and the hit cap for arcane = 336 hit.

With other words, You wont do any damage in Ulduar 25, And our mage's are not topping the damage. And you will miss ALOT , and dont do any good hits , also Ulduar is new for you, and it requires alot of focus, to do even good damage. Since its alot of switching targets get yourself in the right position.

Me question , how do u think to improve this? Since your gear is not ready for Ulduar yet.

Greetings & GL on your apply since I am not the one who decides:)

Ziicknex

( you can also /w me ingame, add me too friends since me pc is broke atm, will get it back monday, but can also be today/tomorrow )
Back to top Go down
Azazelx

Azazelx

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Thought I'd lay my thoughts down about this as well,my honest opinion is gear isn't always what makes a good dps,seen full Ulduar gear mage get beaten shamefully by not even Naxx 25 geared one and seen a mage with mostly blue and crap gear do 4k+ which most mages hardly manage with 5x better gear,so maybe give a guy/girl a break if he/she is good dps then fixing up gear with gems and enchants should be the least of problems!
Cya in game!
Aza
Back to top Go down
Renkei

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Azazelx wrote:
Thought I'd lay my thoughts down about this as well,my honest opinion is gear isn't always what makes a good dps,seen full Ulduar gear mage get beaten shamefully by not even Naxx 25 geared one and seen a mage with mostly blue and crap gear do 4k+ which most mages hardly manage with 5x better gear,so maybe give a guy/girl a break if he/she is good dps then fixing up gear with gems and enchants should be the least of problems!
Cya in game!
Aza

That is indeed true but the correct enchanting and gemming of the gear shows the interest of the player about the game and how well he knows his class!
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Still no improvment in either gems or enchants, neither a reply.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Azazelx

Azazelx

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 am

Renkei wrote:
That is indeed true but the correct enchanting and gemming of the gear shows the interest of the player about the game and how well he knows his class!
Well cant argue with you there,thought the improvement would have been done by now so seems he/she is not really interested in getting accepted after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Mage   Apply Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply Mage
Page 1 of 1