Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azazelx-warlock,raiding application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazelx

Azazelx

Azazelx-warlock,raiding application Empty
PostSubject: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:
I'm a slacker Sleep generally but can make exceptions for raids and keep one eye open cyclops
Character Details

Name:Azazelx
Class:Warlock
Race:Undead

Gear:- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Azazelx
Talentspec:- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Azazelx&group=1

Professions:- tailoring,enchanting both at 450
First Aid:- 410

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- TAS - dont know what to say really,guess GF was unhappy so left when she did,Revelation - leaving because of bad loot rules and poor progression due to bad management of recruitment and raids + stubbornness Razz

Realms and duration:-been on Aszune since January I think,well you guys should know was with you since day 1 after transfer until I left Razz

Why you want to join us? :- Good progression guild in 25man's and of course already know a lot of people there and my girlfriend is there too Shocked

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-well I know all the old TAS members not the new ones though
Suspect
Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-a mean looking warlock What a Face and 4.5k+ dps with mostly Naxx 25 gear,that is enough I hope,can work on it if its not tongue

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I want as much raid progression and achievements as possible,and 100mounts pig
Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-making consumables except flasks can also make fish feast for raids and of course I buy the flasks necessary for raids so in short:yes tongue

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- every day if needed

Frost Resistance:-115 from glacial robe,can make the other pieces if needed though

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?: - Always
'Smile'
Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - cleared both
Malygos 10/25 - only 25 ,can never find group for 10 Crying or Very sad
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - both but only 10 man with one drake up so far
Ulduar 10/25 - Ulduar 10 up to Thorim(never downed him though) and Ulduar25 only first boss and XT
VoA 10/25 - cleared both

What addons do you see as most important?:- Deadly boss mods seems like a necessity since it announces everything and has lots of nice settings like /range check

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- yes

Level of English:- very good

Other comments:- Sleep Sleep What a Face tongue tongue tongue

Last edited by Azazelx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums!

Thanks for your application, we will discuss it and will get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 pm

wasnt /range from ora2?Razz
Back to top Go down
Scyllä

Scyllä

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Alkah0lik wrote:
wasnt /range from ora2?Razz
Try the latest DBM version Shocked
Back to top Go down
Azazelx

Azazelx

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 pm

No comment Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazelx-warlock,raiding application   Azazelx-warlock,raiding application Empty

Back to top Go down

Azazelx-warlock,raiding application
Page 1 of 1