Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elotin - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elotin

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Currently a student living on the west coast of norway. Spend most of my time outside school with homework or playing.

Character Details

Name: Elotin
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf

Gear/Specc: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Elotin
Professions: Tailoring/enchanting - Just started leveling both.
First Aid:0

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? : Ravensong - The guild leader(s) say there will be raids and sign up for them but never show up. Feel its not really the guild for me when they can't even admit why they can't show up or give a good reason

Realms and duration: Haomarush (2 years)
Grim Batol (6 months)
Quel'Thalas(1 year)
Aszune (3 months)

Why you want to join us? : First of all you are currently recruiting mages, and i have done some pugs with memebers of this guild and they have all been nice towards the group and been good players.

Contacs/People you know in the guild: None

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?: A fully prepared mage that does as much dps as her gear allows her to. Will always bring consumables and reagents in addition to a skilled person behind the keyboard and a helpfull voice if needed.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?: Every other monday. Every wendsday - sunday. Got work every tuesday and every other monday.

Frost Resistance:0

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?: Every day i am not working.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - yes
Malygos 10/25 - yes
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - 2D 25.
Ulduar 10/25 -none
VoA 10/25 -not the new one

What addons do you see as most important?: Big Wigs, Omen and scorchio! 2. Use alot of others but none of them are as vital as the ones mentioned

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?: Yes

Level of English: I consider it pretty good.

Other comments: I hope you take my application serious even if i don't have the best gear in the world. Most of the raiding experience comes from my two other level 80's that i stopped playing after the guild disbanded. (Elotin - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&n=Elotin , Senert - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&cn=Senert)
-Elotin
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 am

Hey first of all pretty nice app.

But I noticed you have bought alot of BoE gear(wich is a plus, shows your dedicated to gear up without people boosting you trough naxx). Also all of your gear seems properly gemmed, but not enchanted why is that?

For example you don't have the icewalker enchant on your boots wich would give you some hit and crit or w/e. I do get that your leveling enchanting and using your gear for that(hence absorption i think =P). But just found it weird your dedicated in pushing the maxx out of you and your gear(hence BoE gear and gems) except having some proper enchants =P.

Another thing I would like to ask if you know how to play arcane well? Since ulduar fights are drasticly longer then Naxx fights, and Arcane being the less mana efficient spec(or atleast I tought it was, never played a mage). So wat i'm basicly asking is if your dps would be high enough overall, and not just dodgy high on the beginning of a fight and then insanely decreases.

And do I get it right that you can raid every wednesday, thursday, sunday, and then sometimes monday(depening on your work)?

I am a mere raider tho, so awnsering my questions might be for nothing =P, also not sur how our officers look at gear.

thx for reading my wall of text xD,

Alka the geekzor.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 am

Leveled up togheter with Grazh, my shaman for the ones that havent noticed the achievment spam in /g.

Seemed like a nice and friendly guy.

Welcome to the forums, we will look into your application.
Back to top Go down
Elotin

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 am

Well you are bringing up some good questions and i will of course answer them.

The only reason for the missing cloak/chest/feet enchant has been due to some tight gold lately since i have spent most of my gold on BoE items and enchanting my other stuff. They will of course be in place most likely by wendsday.

If you check my profile you will se my other specc is 0/51/20 (wich i will change to 0/53/18) and that is the one i am most likely to start raiding with untill i get some better gear, then ill go over to TTW/FB spec. Reason i am using arcane now is because it is a better dps specc for most heroics and soloing.

And with the work schedule to clarify a bit more i can raid on mondays every odd week, so week 17, week 19 week 21 and so on.

Hope that answers all your questions:)

-Elotin
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:00 am

Hehe thx for the fast reply:D, always nice to see fellow f5 spammers =P

And thx for awnsering my questions, explains why indeed.

Also seeing how well your awnsering my questions shows something, don't know wat, but it shows something =P.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am

Trial granted.

Contact Korlic, Xedias or Kadmos in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elotin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elotin - Mage   Elotin - Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Elotin - Mage
Page 1 of 1