Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spellss Mage app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name:Spellss
Class:mage
Race:undead

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Spellss
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-

Professions:-Tailoring and Herbs
First Aid:-yes

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- The Zerg I helped some friends in uldaur 10 and they didnt like it so kicked me

Realms and duration:-aszune all horde

Why you want to join us? :-I heard you guys are nice and kind and are far in ulduar

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-Dps and some fun i hope

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-I would like to see the end came contents

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-yes

Frost Resistance:-yes

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 -yes
Malygos 10/25 -yes
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) -without drake yes
Ulduar 10/25 -been to thorim
VoA 10/25 -yes

What addons do you see as most important?:-CT2 and Decursive

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-yes

Level of English:-i speak english

Other comments:-
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Hee m8,

First of all, Your gear & spec is good, but I had a question :
Are you also when the holidays are you also able too be online till 23.00?

2nd : Your hitrating is abit low, and me own experiments with Arcane spec , is the hitrating isnt a problem that bad with the raid buffs since the hitcap is 337. But I saw you also had the TTW spec, but that Hitcap is over the 400, i have 392 Hitrating and I am on 1% miss of me spells on a boss. Thats not a big dps lose.
Me point here: Arcane is almost not doable too keep your mana up the whole fight. Since if you are out of mana waiting for your evocation/mana gems, you will lose alot of damage done, and that shouldnt be happinging if we have to beat an Enrange timer. How do u think too solve this problem?

GL on your apply Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum.

Nice to hear that we are known as a nice and kind guild, thats just how it is. Do you know someone here or who told you that?

About your application, the council will have a look and get back to you here on the forum if we have some questions.
Back to top Go down
Elotin

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:54 pm

To add to what ziicknex wrote i also got a bit curious to why you have green gems with spell penetration as well as the 16 intellect gem when you by replacing those with the orange Spellpower + crit or spellpower + hit? Spell penetration is a worthless stat in PvE compared to anything else other than strength and agility
Back to top Go down

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: reply   Spellss Mage app EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Yes i can raid in the holidays and i can make my hit higher to the cap and i have changed the gems
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 pm

spellss wrote:
Yes i can raid in the holidays and i can make my hit higher to the cap and i have changed the gems

Sorry , I typed rong there. Since your quite young compared too our other members , Just when u have too go back too school, can u keep raiding till 23.00??
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Hello!

We have come to the decision to decline your application since were happy with how our mage team are currently progressing in terms of dps and teamwork.

Gl finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spellss Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellss Mage app   Spellss Mage app Empty

Back to top Go down

Spellss Mage app
Page 1 of 1