Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponse - Combat Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
makkers

Ponse - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: mature and reliable. takes things seriously when needed, but up for a lugh at the same time Smile

Character Details

Name: Ponse
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ponse (please excuse the crappy gems, im currently grinding emblems and will have replaced all needed gems in under a week)
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ponse&group=1

Professions:- LW - 439 Skinning - 450
First Aid:- 450

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Dark Lords - leaving due to lack of raids
Realms and duration:- Aszune since day one (roughly a year, maybe more (post TBC tho))

Why you want to join us? :- ive been searching for a guild to apply to for some time, ive been asking friends and forums, and ures seems to come well recommended for what i am looking for - expirienced mature raiders.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- N/A

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- To your raids i will bring an extremely reliable source of good, consistently high DPS, as well as coming prepared with buff food and flasks. To the guild i will bring a friendly personality and a good sense of humour. i am willing to help people and fill spots when needed.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- my goal is to continue improving, while raiding with a good guild and a nice bunch of people.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-Ofc, and for others if needed as my alt is a Alchemist.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- all, obviusly with a few exceptions here and there, but if im not available i will take the courtesy to let the raid leader know in advance that i will not be able to participate in the raid.
Frost Resistance:-

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- yes, 100%

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - cleared both
Malygos 10/25 - none
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) -cleared both, no drkaes up, but done Less is more(10 man)
Ulduar 10/25 - again, due to an inexpirienced guild, ive only been able to attempt FL once.
VoA 10/25 -cleared both

What addons do you see as most important?:- Omen threat metre, Deadly boss mods

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Yes

Level of English:- Fluent

Other comments:- thankyou for reading and hope im up to standards

Last edited by makkers on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kreolas

Kreolas

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 am

Have you grown by 2 years in a single month?
An application you did a month ago says that you are 17 and this one 19
Smile
Back to top Go down
makkers

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Sorry about that, yes, i am 17, and that was not written deliberately. after all, there isnt any benefits to raiding at 19 then there is at 17. sorry again,
regards,
Ponse
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm

How can you write the wrong age in a application template undeliberately?
Back to top Go down
makkers

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

a simple misstype, i'd got back from holiday that mourning and with the time change, i was still 6 hours ahead, this made it 20 past 1 or something in the mourning for me.
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 pm

It is not that long ago that you where declined here as an aplicant. Can you tell me what changed in the last few weeks that changed your char/motivation/experience so that we want to accept your application now?

And to add another thing... Last application you told us you did Sarth with 1 drake up but it didnt show in your achievments.. Your excuse was that you had troubles with achievements.. Now you saying that you havnt done it, which made you lie in your last application then, Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
makkers

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Of course, i believe i have vastly improved my raiding capabilities. My character as you can see, has obtained far better gear with new gems and 2 new enchants on the way immediately.
A few weeks ago i thought of raiding as something i "could do if i was bored", since then ive grown a love for it, wanting to get better geared, wanting to do top dps, and wanting to explore certain areas of the game that it seems only raid guilds go. i am fully motivated to become the best player i can, and i believe the only way to join this is to join a guild like yours.

Lastly, i did not lie, if i said it again, we'd be going through this right now anyway, "you didnt do it, its not in ure achievments" so i was just trying to avoid an argument as there is no way i can actualy prove this to u.
Back to top Go down
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat Rogue   Ponse - Combat Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponse - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1