Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply Troll Rogue Cunning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Apply Troll Rogue Cunning Empty
PostSubject: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: My name is Thijs, I am 18 years old:)

Character Details

Name: Cunning
Class: Rogue
Race: Troll

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Cunning(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Cunning

Professions:- Leveling Mining and Engineering
First Aid:- 450

Guildhistory The Dark Side

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Couldn't find it with an offcier.

Realms and duration:- Aszune 3 years.

Why you want to join us? :- Because I am looking for a good raiding guild, and got some good friends in Tanked and Spanked.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Woodstuck, Alkaholiek, Jýde, Dic

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Good dps and ofcourse fun!

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- To do full Ulduar 25 and clear it Smile Main goal to have much fun with evrything

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Always

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saterday, Sunday.

Frost Resistance:- 0

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Both full
Malygos 10/25 - Full
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - 2 drakes didn't tried 3 yet
Ulduar 10/25 - 10/14
VoA 10/25 - Full

What addons do you see as most important?:- Deadly boss modes, Omen

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Ofcourse

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Ofcourse

Level of English:- Good

Other comments:- - I hope i can learn and teach in this guild and help in raids and ofcourse have loads of fun^^Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tarox

tarox

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Cunning wrote:

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Both full
Malygos 10/25 - Full
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - 2 drakes didn't tried 3 yet
Ulduar 10/25 - 10/14
VoA 10/25 - Full

According to your achievements you havn't done kt in naxx10, no drakes up on os10 and only 1 drake at os25, 7 bosses in ulduar10 and 25. How come this isn't stated in the application to us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Well Naxx 25 is the same as 10 lol dunno why i dont have the achievements on 10 but pretty sure i did them, And if you want to be sure I did them check Shapeshifted my alt he got the one from Kel, OS25 made a mistake their tough i did it with 2 drakes but seems one but same here os10 is the same as os 25 ^^, and Ulduar pretty sure i did more then 7:p : Flame Leviathan, XT-002 Deconstructor, Razorscale, Iron Council, Auriaya, Kologarn, Hodir, Ingis the Furnace Master, Freya Seems like 10 to me Wink on Ulduar 10 and didn't killed Hodir and Freya on 25 but i know how to do them Wink
Back to top Go down
Xedias

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Cunning wrote:
Flame Leviathan, XT-002 Deconstructor, Razorscale, Iron Council, Auriaya, Kologarn, Hodir, Ingis the Furnace Master, Freya Seems like 10 to me Wink

Seems like 9 to me.

Lying in an app really isnt the most brilliant thing to do. Especially if we can check pretty easily if it is true what you saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Then i made a mistake and its 9 :O
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Well atleast sorry for that mistake in my apply, I hope you guys see the good things to, atleast it was not a lie just a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 pm

this kid lives in my town btw, not sur if thats a good thing tho =P.
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Played rogue for a long time. For some reason i think its a decent rogue was it at 60 atleast if i dont confuse him with another.
If its like I remember worth a try imo if we want another rogue
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 am

We have come to the decision to decline your application.

Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Troll Rogue Cunning   Apply Troll Rogue Cunning Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply Troll Rogue Cunning
Page 1 of 1