Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Munev-Survival Hunter

Go down 
+2
Ziicknex
Munev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Munev

Munev-Survival Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:
I like sport(volleyball,football etc) meeting with my friends and CS

Character Details

Name: Munev
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Munev
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Munev

Professions:- Lw 418/Herb 450
First Aid:- 450

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-
Third Eye, SOTP
Third Eye- I left this guild becouse i hated Nagrand and i needed to move my character
Sotp-they kicked me becouse in offficer's world i made some mistakes in raid and i didnt tell them about nick change.

Realms and duration:-
Nagrand-1.5 years
Aszune-1 month

Why you want to join us? :- I need friendly guild with proffessionals raid and with mature members and i think u are this guild:)

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- 0

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-

Friendly, mature, good dps

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-

My goals- to kill Algalon and after Lich King and i will raiding as much as i can.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-
Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-
If i need to 6/7

Frost Resistance:- 115

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-
Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Cleared without drakes(i tried with +2 hc and +3 10(zerg) but we always needed ~5%)
Ulduar 10/25 -Uldu 10: Up to Thorim , Uldu hc-All without General/Yogg(and Algalon)
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:-
DBm and Omen 3
Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-
Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-
Yes but i dont like it;)

Level of English:- (1-10) 8 to chat with people in chats but 5/6/7 in listen.

Other comments:-
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 am

Hello ,

I had a few questions :

You have a blue ring, why didnt you craft one too replace the blue one?
You are still friendly with sons of hodir, I was wondering where do you farm your guild for guild repare's? You do this only with Herb , I would advise too start farming rep @ Sons Of Hodir, Its like 5 dailys and some fast gold.

Anyways,

Good Luck with your apply.

Ziicknex
Back to top Go down
Thorgak

Thorgak

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Why do you use a 8crit/12stam gem in your helm? Since the crit doesnt scale good with raidbuffs.

Are you able to obtain more hitgear since you are a bit low, so you wont have to put two talentpoints in Focused aim.

Usually there are both legs and bracers with +hit on them.

Often you can find Slime stream bands on the AH for a cheap sum of gold.

How much dps can you pull on average with your current gear in raids in Ulduar, for example Razorscale, Ignis, or Kologarn?

What kind of mistakes did you make in the raids that got you kicked?

Which bossfight do you enjoy the most in the game so far?

As you know playing hunter is atm (until patch 3.2) one of the most expensive class to play since the ammo costs is so high, can you afford putting out around 300g per raid when we have progressnights? That includes ammo and repaircosts.
Back to top Go down
Xedias

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Ziicknex wrote:
Hello ,

I had a few questions :

You have a blue ring, why didnt you craft one too replace the blue one?

Ziicknex

Why would he replace a blue ring which is actually pretty good for an epic one which sucks big time, just for the colour?
Epic isnt always better then a blue one. The epic ring u talking about has no hit, the blue ring has 25 hit and he's lacking hit already, would be very stupid to replace that ring just to make his gear full epic.
Back to top Go down
Munev

PostSubject: Reply   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Why do you use a 8crit/12stam gem in your helm? Since the crit doesnt scale good with raidbuffs. : Becouse if i would +16 agility it i will lose+8 agility bonus and i think 8 crit+12 stam is better than 8 agility.

Are you able to obtain more hitgear since you are a bit low, so you wont have to put two talentpoints in Focused aim. I have a lot of items for hit in my bank, and if i need i can replace some gear or gems.

Usually there are both legs and bracers with +hit on them. hmm? I m not sure i understand it.

Often you can find Slime stream bands on the AH for a cheap sum of gold.

How much dps can you pull on average with your current gear in raids in Ulduar, for example Razorscale, Ignis, or Kologarn? I didnt look at this but i think Razorscale ~`6 k if im only at him.

What kind of mistakes did you make in the raids that got you kicked?
Once i broke sheep on add before Freya, and once i didnt stay in line on General

Which bossfight do you enjoy the most in the game so far?
Malygos or Freya

As you know playing hunter is atm (until patch 3.2) one of the most expensive class to play since the ammo costs is so high, can you afford putting out around 300g per raid when we have progressnights? That includes ammo and repaircosts.

Yes i know:( but remember u loot a lot of gold through raid and 1000 arrrows=20/30g.

im farming gold at: grizzly hills and shadow vault

P.S 3.2.0 will come tommorow:)

Edit: i farmed some relics and now im honored in Song;)
Back to top Go down
Munev

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 pm

hi:) Sorry but if its any problem with my application? I mean (to all officers) : Sorry for questions : Do u have any question about my application. I wont waste your time and annoy u so plz: all question write in this topic.
Munev
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 pm

atleast give a awnser to this guy:P, seems to be lurking this forum alot xD.

my guess is that were full on huntards tho, so officers arent sur.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Hello!

There are no problems with your application and we are looking into it, however we have not yet made a decision in the matter.
We will, as always post here when we have made up our mind.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Munev-Survival Hunter   Munev-Survival Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Munev-Survival Hunter
Page 1 of 1