Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kraash - Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraash

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name: Kraash
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Kraash
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Kraash&group=2

Professions:- Tailoring (440) and Enchanting (437)
First Aid:- 403

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- Well, my current guild, and the one I've been part of for the past 3 months is Aura, a 10 man raiding guild which met its premature demise more than a week ago. Prior to that (back in TBC that is) I have mostly played my Alliance Hunter on the Nagrand server while playing my warlock as an alt, thus not bothering to find a serious raiding guild for him. This changed after a long break I took from the game due to RL obligations and when WotlK came out, when I decided to return to Aszune, the server I've played for the longest on, focus all my efforts on this character and experience everything WotLK has to offer with Kraash as my main.

Realms and duration:- Aszune on and off for 4+ years on various characters, Nagrand for almost a year (as Alliance as mentioned above).

Why you want to join us? :- I wish to experience as much of the PvE content in this game as possible while being part of a friendly and dedicated unit. I understand you guys certainly fall under this category.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- None, I'm afraid, although I did get to run a few heroics with people from the guild and have been thoroughly impressed with their performance.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Dedication, enthusiasm, the willingness to learn about new encounters and be fully prepared for them, striving to bring my character to its full potential by perfecting my playstyle.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Like I said, experiencing and clearing as much of the PvE content as possible while maintaining a high level of enjoyment from the game. Meeting new people and making friends is definitely a large part of it.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- Sunday, All weekdays but Monday (only available until 22:00).

Frost Resistance:- 115

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared all but Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad
Malygos 10/25 -
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) -
Ulduar 10/25 - Downed first 5 bosses in Ulduar 10
VoA 10/25 - Cleared both

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM, Omen.

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Have to pick up a new headset first but will be when that's done.

Level of English:- Good

Other comments:- Thanks for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums!

We will take a look into your application as soon as possible.

However your gear is under the gear requirements for the content we raiding atm, how do you think you can keep up with de overall DPS which is needed for Ulduar heroic and up atm..(how is you dps-output atm)?
Back to top Go down
Kraash

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 pm

I am well aware of my gear situation and, as I mentioned to Kadmos earlier, I am still trying to improve it whenever I get the opportunity to join Naxx/Ulduar PuGs and the like, however the process, as you probably know, can be extremely frustrating as most of the times I end up wiping over and over again at bosses I am well familiar with and managed to down already in the past (while still raiding with Aura). Seeing as I have pretty much all I need out of the emblem of heroism gear I now rely on those wipefests for getting kitted up for the Ulduar 25 content level and that's somewhat problematic.

As for my dps output I believe the maximum I'm capable of right now, when fully buffed in a 25 man raid environment is about 3k, which granted, is still pretty low for that content level but I do believe I have a very good understanding of my class and I think I am getting the most out of my gear atm. Of course, should I be able to get my hands on a couple more pieces of higher quality gear (T7 shoulders and The Soulblade come in mind), this number will probably look much better.
Back to top Go down
Empess

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: yoooo   Kraash - Warlock EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 am

omg a warlock and an orc <3 i like it ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am

Indeed that your gear is pretty low for what we are raiding atm and you maybe could switch out some gems like your meta gem and the 1 you have on your gloves.Why 8 hit and 12 stamina when you can get 9 spelpower and 8 hit and try to get Chaotic Skyflare Diamond meta gem instead.I see that you are geming alot for hitraiting,its not bad but i recomend that you switch out some of those 16 hit gems and renchant your gloves with spelpower instead sense you have really low spelpower,again this is just my opinion and i wish you GL with you apply
Back to top Go down
Kraash

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks for the nice tips there. The thing is I wasn't actually hit capped until last night, when Mark of the War Prisoner finally dropped for me. Seeing as hit rating is the single most important stat for a non-hit-capped warlock I had pretty much everything I could enchanted and gemmed for that. However, I did do as you recommended and got me the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond and you're right, it's by far the best meta gem for me right now. I've Been meaning to do that for a while only I just couldn't allow replacing all those +hit gems with green or purple ones (seeing as the meta requires at least blue gems) since I wasn't hit capped yet.

Anyway, stacking some more spell power and haste rating is definitely my primary concern right now after I finally got hit capped so I'll definitely try to enchant and gem whatever I can for that.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Kraash wrote:
Thanks for the nice tips there. The thing is I wasn't actually hit capped until last night, when Mark of the War Prisoner finally dropped for me. Seeing as hit rating is the single most important stat for a non-hit-capped warlock I had pretty much everything I could enchanted and gemmed for that. However, I did do as you recommended and got me the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond and you're right, it's by far the best meta gem for me right now. I've Been meaning to do that for a while only I just couldn't allow replacing all those +hit gems with green or purple ones (seeing as the meta requires at least blue gems) since I wasn't hit capped yet.

Anyway, stacking some more spell power and haste rating is definitely my primary concern right now after I finally got hit capped so I'll definitely try to enchant and gem whatever I can for that.

Im glad that my tip came handy to you and i wish you gl again with your apply,regards Lavi
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kraash - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraash - Warlock   Kraash - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraash - Warlock
Page 1 of 1