Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unleashed

Unleáshed  (Death Knight Dps / Tank) Empty
PostSubject: Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)   Unleáshed  (Death Knight Dps / Tank) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:43 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: I am currently still at one of my last years at school in the day time. Ofc i love WoW and raiding and having a laugh Smile

Character Details

Name: Unleáshed
Class: Death Knight
Race: Tauren

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Unle%C3%A1shed
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Unle%C3%A1shed&gn=Empowering+Technology

Professions:- None atm. Had Skinning 450/Mining 450 on my other character, Still deciding which professions to level due to which the guild may need.

First Aid:- 450

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-
I have been in some raiding guilds such as; MOS, Infinity Challenge. I left the guild i was in for a while MOS because although they were social people, I wanted to go to a better guild which explores the whole of Wrath of the Lich King content including Ulduar 10 which i did not feel previous guilds had the capability of doing!

Realms and duration:-
Aszune For most of my WoW career
Tarren Mill Pvp For a few months, Which was my starting character's server.

Why you want to join us? :-
I would like to join this guild because i have heared it is a great raid guild which do raids frequently (Which is sutable for me) And i love to raid. Would also love to explore fully Ulduar 10/25 and hope to be a great member to such a great guild.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-
None, That i know off.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-
I have great knolage and understanding of all raids, Don't have to wait around as i know all of tactics of all raids. I also feel i am a unique character Smile

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-
Too raid with guildies so i dont have to PuG and get good gear with having a great time.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-
Yes, i currently have over 4k gold as i have just started to doing Argent Tournament Daileys so i can buy what i need before raids start to ensure to get maximum dps.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-
Everyday! (unless am out with family -once in a while)

Frost Resistance:-
None yet!

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-
Ofcourse Smile, I cannot leave a raid without finishing it.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Cleared Without drakes up, attempted PuG but have not found guild for that yet!
Ulduar 10/25 - First Boss on both downed, have attempted numerous other boss's also know tactics for every boss in Ulduar.
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:-
As a raider i currently use Deadly Boss Mods, Omen3 Threat Meter, Recount, Bartender.
I see my deadly boss mods and omen very important as raiding addons as their great to make sure your doing the right thing all of the time, Also with Omen i can check my TPS and level so i know when to calm down on my threat incase overaggro occurs which can cause Disturbances.
Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-
Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-
Yes

Level of English:-
Fair enough so people can understand me.

Other comments:-
I would say i am different than other DK's as i have been rolling on DK since the day Woltk came out, and know my class very well both specs. I am highly concentrating on my off spec now As many people are asking me to tank. I have experience Tanking as Unholy DK and hope to tank permenantly as soon as my gear improves! I have had expiernce tanking in Naxx10/25 Maly OS and VoA. I have full epic main spec gear and my dps varies from 3k-5k depending on which raid etc. I would love to be a part of such a great guild, and hope to have a spot as Raider, as im very loyal member who will turn up and give full effort to every raid. Hope to hear from you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)   Unleáshed  (Death Knight Dps / Tank) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 am

Nice apply,

Why dont u have any proffesions? They improve your dps tho Wink

GL With your apply.

Ziicknex
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)   Unleáshed  (Death Knight Dps / Tank) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum.

Atm we dont have the possibility to offer any dks a trial spot.

Good Luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)   Unleáshed  (Death Knight Dps / Tank) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unleáshed (Death Knight Dps / Tank)
Page 1 of 1