Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kipz- Arcane mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kippa88

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:Name- Kapil...Hobbies- lots of sport and partying

Character Details

Name:Kipz
Class:Mage
Race:Blood elf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Kipz
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Kipz

Professions:-Enchanter(412) jus started
First Aid:--

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-Diversity...left them because they didnt raid enough...so had to pug most the time
And Infinity Challenge...Not active enough

Realms and duration:-Azsune 2 years

Why you want to join us? :-Your one of the Top guilds in our server...looks like u have a lot of fun and i think i will learn alot from this guild.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-Alkholiek

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-Some jokes and hopefully some good dps

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-To have fun and meet some nice people...To complete all raids with the guild.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-Yuppp

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-Free anytime really

Frost Resistance:-

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-Yupp

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 -Cleared both
Malygos 10/25 -Never tried
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) -Only both with 1 drake up
Ulduar 10/25 -ULduar 10 first boss
VoA 10/25 -cleared both

What addons do you see as most important?:Omen...DBM

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-Yup

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-Yup

Level of English:-Live in London

I know i aint the best x
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am

Hello There,

I had a few questions :

First of all, U dont have picked 2 proffesions. Why not?

You say u have 412 enchanting, ( this doesn't show on your amory ) Why dont u have your rings enchanted?

And wich second proffesion are u planning to go pick up?

Also u dont have the Sons of Hodir shoulder enchant, Are u aiming to work on this soon?

Your spec/Talents is good , But there are fights where this spec just cannot be used. Fights like general vezzax where a spec like arcane is way to mana draining to keep ur mana up. And then wont be able to dps for a long time , what will give you a big dps/damage lose. What spec would u go for when there are fights upcoming like this?

GL with your apply ,

Ziicknex.
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am

Hello m8, Welcome to the forums.

We will take a look into your application and get back to you asap. Keep in mind that we dont have a spot open for a mage atm since most raids we have 4 mages in already.
Back to top Go down
Kippa88

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm

i'll be honest i have no professions...i just leveled asap...
Son of hodir- Working on it....doin the dailies every day
Raid...saving up for Dual spec, so for some raids as u said my Dps wont decrease as much during fights
i'll try to improve as much as i can during the next few weeks
Ty for lookin at my app
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello there!

Thanks for applying, however to be perfectly honest you dont have a gearsetup on par with what Ulduar -25 requires.
We sometimes do take ppl with gear below the treshold onboard but since we got 4 mages geared with uld 25 gear thats not gonna happend.

To improve your character you should aim for a guild that does Ulduar -10 man where u can get a few quite big upgrades to replace the pvp parts your have currently equiped and to raise the overall itemlevel a little bit. Also using Budgetgems (aka green quality) is not good to impress a 25 man raidingguild. Neither is a lack of profession(s) (especially not if u write enchanting 412).
So get two good professions like tailoring for the back enchant, enchanting for ring enchants or jewelcrafting for the JC gems and you would improve your character quite a bit. Also doing some dailys with sons of hodir would get a u the nice shoulderenchant and some goldz to buy a dualspec for.

To make it short, you are not what we are looking for and we arent what you should be aiming for at this moment.

Declined and good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Kippa88

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Ty for da advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kipz- Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kipz- Arcane mage   Kipz- Arcane mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Kipz- Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1