Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paintank, Warrior Tank.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Paintank, Warrior Tank. Empty
PostSubject: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Had some problems last time and that is also what made me change, see beneath my old name, I am seriously that I have changed, would really appriciate it if I got a new chance of you boys tho I have never applied before.

Character Details

Name: Paintank, the old Bizonman, why I tell this? I am not going to lie to get into a guild.
Class: Warrior.
Race: Tauren.

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Paintank
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-http://www.hetstreek.nl/bbw/index_bbw.htm, I am very free for comments on my talent tree, would like to learn from comments, the reflection improvement will be gone soon, its pretty useless I think.

Professions:- Skinning and Mining both 450.
First Aid:- 450.

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- From Paintank on: Fellowship of the Horn, I left because I tought they were breaking up because officers were leaving and that kind of things.
The Dark Side, I got removed because they din't know I was the old bizonman and 1/2 players did not like me, that is why I say again don't comment on the old me please, I have really changed.

Realms and duration:- I have always been on Aszune, since I was a little tiny level 1 Warrior.

Why you want to join us? :- Because Ziicknex told me that there was a spot free, and because from what I have heard this is some kind of pro guild I was very happy to hear that you were in need of a tank, tho that doesn't say u accept me ofcourse.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Ziicknex, and I know Tridox a little from some time ago and Magichorn aswell and I just found out that Magichorn is Korlic.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- A good Warrior Tank that will listen, learn and have enough experience to do a good Ulduar raid.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Mostly having fun with the guild, clearing raids and learning from each other, and if possible some armor but that is less important for me.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes, tho I can't cook them I will be able to buy them easely, it won't be a problem.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- Monday I can't come because I got some stuff that usual, Tuesday till Thursday I can like always stay from 19-23 and on Friday it depends on it or I am at my Mum or Dad, I am still working on it to get WoW to them both so I can get to weekend Raids aswell.

Frost Resistance:- Too badly to hear proberbly but it is 0, if you could help me how I get some without losing too much Defense because that is 547 At The Moment I would be very glad to hear.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes, If I join a guild run than I will stay till we call/stop it because we are tired/progressed far enough for that day.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Both Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Attempted but never killed him.
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Only without drakes up.
Ulduar 10/25 - On 10/25 man both Flame Leviathan, but that aint a challance To Be Honest.
VoA 10/25 - Cleared the 1th boss on 10/25, Emalon is too hard for a pug and I have not been in a real good guild since I changed my name because I haven't been seriously looking for 1, but now I am.

What addons do you see as most important?:- For me as a Tank: Omen3, OrA2 but mostly Omen3, if you got any other ADDons that are very good for a tank, please post, would really appriciate it.

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- As soon as I install it, Ofcourse than I am able to listen to it.

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- I will buy a Microphone soon, is it neccesery to be able to talk? If yes I will buy 1 for sure.

Level of English:- 99% of the People can understand me tho my Grammer aint 100% good.

Other comments:- Yes, Toxile will be spreading some nasty stuff about me, that I am a ninja/bellend/liar but just don't listen to him, I am not any of those things and he is trying to make me as black as possible since he knows I am the Old Bizonman, Biggest part of the server gave me a new chance and I hope this guild will give me a chance aswell.

Thanks for reading my Application.

Paintank.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums!

Thanks for your application. We will look into it and will come back to you when we have an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Okay thanks allot.

Paintank
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, we've been discussing this application within our council. We are sorry to inform you that we came to the awnser to decline your application. The main reason is that we are looking for a Prot. paladin atm, since we having 1,5 warrior tank (one with DS) in raid already. Besides that we, ofcourse, took the history in consideration.

Hereby i wish you goodluck in finding your spot on Aszune, Application Denied.

Regards.

Tanked and Spanked Council
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm

I did not expect anything else,
I will never find a reasonable guild, really hoped I would get a chance.
I understand that you are full on Warrior but I have been told that you were in need of them.
Thanks anyway, at least I had some hope...

Greetings
Paintank
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 am

Ziicknexx dousnt move in flash freeze on time, dont listen to him:P
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:38 am

Paintank wrote:
I did not expect anything else,
I will never find a reasonable guild, really hoped I would get a chance.
I understand that you are full on Warrior but I have been told that you were in need of them.
Thanks anyway, at least I had some hope...

Greetings
Paintank

Well, I didnt know we were kinda full on warrior tanks, I did just know we were in need of an tank.
Anyway,

GL with finding another guild

ps. Alka time's have been changed :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintank, Warrior Tank.   Paintank, Warrior Tank. Empty

Back to top Go down

Paintank, Warrior Tank.
Page 1 of 1