Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bushaky - shaman elemental

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushaky

Bushaky - shaman elemental Empty
PostSubject: Bushaky - shaman elemental   Bushaky - shaman elemental EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: got 2 more 80's ?!

Character Details

Name:Bushaky
Class:Shaman
Race:Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Bushaky&gn=Blackened+Soul
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Bushaky&gn=Blackened+Soul

Professions:-Inscription / Herbalism
First Aid:- yes

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- On this char i've been in malice and in my current guild Blackned soul.

Realms and duration:- Aszune (been here for 2 years); Grim Batol; and another one that wich i dont remember the name.lol

Why you want to join us? :-because i've heard alot about your guild and since everybody tells its a good guild to be and i'm looking for a raiding guild i tough i should give it a try

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- i know Renkei pretty well

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- i'm not the nervous type so i would chill the moment with some jokes on precious ocasions

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I want to do all raids that exist in wow and i want to be known by being in a good guild and to be with a good group of people

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-yes

Frost Resistance:- yes

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - finished in 10 man. never had the oportunity to do it in 25
Malygos 10/25 - tried it once without sucess (3rd phase is hard to some ppl!)
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) -done
Ulduar 10/25 - done 4 bosses in 10 man so far on a pug. never been there in 25 man
VoA 10/25 - both done

What addons do you see as most important?:- omen, totemcaddy, recount, DBM and maybe healbot(if i am healing ofc)

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-yes

Level of English:- As you know i'm portuguese but i think i can handle english pretty well. Got good grades on english class!

Other comments:- Feel free to criticise my gear and help me to improve my grear/talents. Cheers!

Last edited by Bushaky on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Bushaky - shaman elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushaky - shaman elemental   Bushaky - shaman elemental EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Accepted on trial, contact any of the officers online!
Back to top Go down

Bushaky - shaman elemental
Page 1 of 1