Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paladin - Retribution/Protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paladin - Retribution/Protection Empty
PostSubject: Paladin - Retribution/Protection   Paladin - Retribution/Protection EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Personal Info

I'm friendly but serious

Character Details

Name: Darkelord
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf

Professions:- 450 Mining; 447 Jewel; 429 cook

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Darkelord

My history:
I had an account on Runetotem ally Guild: Lupi Neri, I did everything except Ulduar but 4 months ago an hacker stole my name and password and deleted all my PG. I stopped play WoW for a bit of time, I was very disappointed. But then I was presented the opportunity to a friend who wanted to stop and passed me account and i here. (now i have good anti-virus and firewall)

Why you want to join us? :-
Sounds yours Guild are friendly but serious

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?: know all except Ulduar, i can do 3k dps buffed. but my protection gear is only for 10 man raid

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding: See all Bosses and do all archievements.... but above all... i would like to fun bounce

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- yep!

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:I can be online 3-4 days a week from 20:30pm at 02:00 am

Frost Resistance:i have all frost pieces

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?: yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 Cleared (1drake and 2drake not with 3drake)
Ulduar 10/25 - Never Seen
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:DBM; icehud; ora2; HealBot; omniCC; omen

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:yes

Level of English: school level... i can improve by listening

Other comments: Thank you for your attention lol!
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Retribution/Protection   Paladin - Retribution/Protection EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Hello and thanks for your application!

We are currently looking for a prot pala for our tanksquad.

However i have a hard time seeing that you with your current gear can tank Ulduar 25 man.

How interested would you be in playing as tank and how are your possibilites to inprove your gear from badges/naxx10/naxx 25?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Retribution/Protection   Paladin - Retribution/Protection EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Kadmos wrote:
How interested would you be in playing as tank and how are your possibilites to inprove your gear from badges/naxx10/naxx 25?

say if I am concerned to make shoulder to the Guild and in the meantime increase my gear?
sure!

Very Happy Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Retribution/Protection   Paladin - Retribution/Protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Paladin - Retribution/Protection
Page 1 of 1