Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication- Lynox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 am

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:

Character Details

Name:Lynox
Class:shaman
Race:tauren

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Lynox&gn=Tanked+and+Spanked
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):-enhancement

Professions:-Skining and leatherworking
First Aid:-no

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-cityofkings-it was my lvling guild

Realms and duration:-Aszune, 12 months

Why you want to join us? :-I looking for good raiding guild as u, who get raids seriously and doing raids every week, aswell. ,meeting new ppl and friends is good to and having fun

Contacs/People you know in the guild:-I had knowm only Biss before I joined guild, but now u all are my friends Smile

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:-I hope I will bring u good dps and fun

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:-well, goal in game is like goal in any other game, fun, for raiding I plan same, to have fun and enjoy it Smile

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:-yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:-yes

Frost Resistance:-no

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:-yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 -cleared both.
Malygos 10/25 -cleared both.
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - cleared both.
Ulduar 10/25 -was doing few bosses of Ul 10, but never tryed 25.
VoA 10/25 -cleared both.

What addons do you see as most important?:-DBM, omen...

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:-yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-not yet

Level of English:- since I can understand u and u can understand me, I hope it is pretty good Razz

Other comments:-I hope u got this aplication seriously and that u will give me a rank "Raider" in guild, coz I realy wana seriously raid with ya guys , help u clear raids and have fun =)
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

helps if you log out with gear on =D
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Dont know what happend here, didnt u leave the guild?
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:39 pm

omg, was I online last 2 days guys, I left guild?! :O confused affraid
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 pm

plz some1 answer me , I dunno what is going on, I can't login last 2 days already and my account name like somehow disapeared, don't tell me some1 hacked me? :S
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 pm

fuck, I can't find Lynox on a fucking wowarmory, I found Altairox, my main rogue and I can see that gear on him is changing, some1 fucking plays on my account, plz talk to Biss to and some1 help me here :S
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 pm

please answer as possible as u can, see if u can find Altairox online, that means that some1 else is playing on him and talk to Biss if he can come here and talk with me...Sad
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:19 am

Yes u have been online, left the guild. Seems alot of people are getting hacked atm. I suggest phoning blizzard tommorow(mailing takes ages and its free i think).

goodluck getting your char back.
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am

there is only contacting account and billing by phone, from : Austria, Denmark, England,... But not any from Serbia, what shell I call then? :/ and if I call some other country phone what it says it is free, will it still be free?
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Lynox wrote:
there is only contacting account and billing by phone, from : Austria, Denmark, England,... But not any from Serbia, what shell I call then? :/ and if I call some other country phone what it says it is free, will it still be free?

I dont know to be honest , u could try too make an trail account, and send in an ticket about your character, mabey they can help you out if you give them some info.

Miss you m8 :O

Hope to see ye back soon

cyaz
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:34 am

fuck man, this sucks... Can u try contact GM from inside m8? :S
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 pm

Its no use for someone to make a ticket for you. since they don't own that account. You could try, but i call shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Biss

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:41 pm

I miss you mate, come back ! Sad
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm

nothing that I can do now, I only need to wait , will see if I will even get my account back...:/
Back to top Go down
Biss

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm

wtf do hackers earn when they hack acconts?! some wow money.. "yey know i can start a new life in wow!"... i hate them so much ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:23 pm

dunno what is this m8, but he is playing on my account, not only geting my gear and gold... :S
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:24 pm

and I can't find Lynox on fucking wowarmory! :O I don't know if he deleted it, is Lynox still on your friend's list? :S
Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:26 pm

I am soo fucking borred... hacker was playing on Altairox, I can see gear on him was changing
Back to top Go down
Biss

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah your chars on friends list is all gone Sad only Alfe left, i wana kill that foocker, why cant he just make his own foocking accont instead of takeing someone else, /slap on him Razz
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Could we get forum admin to lock and remove this thread.

This is not a chatforum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication- Lynox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication- Lynox   Aplication- Lynox Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplication- Lynox
Page 1 of 1