Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magania, druid

Go down 
+2
Woodstuck
Lutt
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Im young, but im not a noob.. Very Happy

Character Details

Name: Magania
Class: Druid
Race: Tauron

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Magania
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- im tank/dps/healer

Professions:- Inscription and Leatherworking
First Aid:- 323

Guildhistory
The Deadly Ones - dead
Serendipity - dead
Champions of Khorne - dead

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-

Realms and duration:- I startet on Azjol-Nerub as rogue, but some friends played on Aszune so i switched

Why you want to join us? :- I wanna make new friends and have fun, and be a little serious about raiding

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Yabba, Lutt

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- raidspirit, and Tank/Dps/Healer

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I wanna be a better player, and learn from more experinced players

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- Yes

Frost Resistance:-

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes, or sometimes i have to go bio, but all have to Smile

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Clearet 10 man, and only need frostwyrm in 25 man
Malygos 10/25 - Clearet 10 and 25 man
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - clearet in 10 and 25 man, and done 10 man with 1 boss up
Ulduar 10/25 - No experience
VoA 10/25 - Clearet

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM, Omen, x-pearl, parrots

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- Yes

Level of English:- Pretty good, talked alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lutt

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 pm

nice to see yout apply now here Mag Very Happy

Well it may take awile for answer becouse GM are from sweden =)

Have fun and i cya out there
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:09 am

Hi Mag

I miss you as tank/healer though...but I guess you like to try dps =)
Hope you get a positive answer because I think you are one of the most serious guys I've met in WoW and a lot more grown up then your age show.

Cu around no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Woodstuck

Woodstuck

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 am

Hello mate and welcome on the Forum. There are still a few questions while goin through your application. What days are you able to raid and how many per week that is? And what is actually your main spec? On the armory is see your feral/tank gear, it looks decent, but im not sure if we are looking for a tanking druid... Ofcourse druids can do all purposes, but what is the one you are wanting to apply with (if its a different one then on armory, we ofc wanna see that too)?

Tbh i rly dont know much about druids, so i hope one of our imba druids can take a look at your app. soon.
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:16 am

"Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes, or sometimes i have to go bio, but all have to "

Ace answer got my vote Shocked
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 am

My dps gear is a little better than my tank gear, and my healer gear is a little bader than my tank gear, but i can easy heal and tank and dps in Ulduar. Ill try see if i can get armory link to all my specs Smile and about raiding times i think i can all day, but ofc sometimes i have something IRL, but else i will be able to join for most raids.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello there!

Im confused right now, what spec are applying as? Im a druid myself but we also have a mainspec. The hybrid druid is a dead thing. We can however switch specs like everyone else and be good at exactly everything, with or without dualspec.

Looking at the gear you are showing at the armory, which I suspect are your tankinggear i have a few questions.
You are using gems with +DEF values, care to explain why u are doing that? Also I have a hard time finding the Sons of Hodir reputation in your Reputation tab.
Im also surprised that you havent spend time getting the epic tanking belt from heroic UK. You are almost exalted with all factions that u get rep with by running heroics and i have a hard time accepting that you have been that unlucky.

Lets take it from there.
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

I think i will join as Boomkin as mainspec.

I have those gems with DEF because its some old gear and i needed a bit more DEF and i haven't chanced them, sorry my foult. Yeah i haven't Reputation with Sons of Hodir, but im working on it.
I have the belt from UK, but i think the belt i got is better because of a little bit more agility, i know i would get one more socced from belt from UK, but i have diseded to use what im using.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm

The belt from UK are far better then the trollwoven, they dont play in the same league really.

There are still no links to your profile showing your dps gear if thats what u are applying for.

This looks like a fail.
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

And by the way, see it as an advice from a former tank druid. Druids doesnt need any defense. So all defense u stack up are more or less worthless.
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Ahh ok Smile

Armory haven't updated to my dps gear, i have it on now. I am looking all the time for it
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Looking at your dps gear finally now! The balance talentbuild u are using arent optimal for raiding, neither is the lack of pve enchant on shoulders, lack of enchants on legs or the green quality gem you have in your gloves.

About your gear in general. Its is a little bit low in general itemlevel for playing ulduar 25. Also lacking the 4 set Dreamwalker bonus which gives 5% more crit to some of your damagespells is not optimal. Do you have a 4th part somewhere or badges stashed up for completing a 4 setbonus with a heroic dreamwalker part?

A change of metagem would probably also increase your dps.

As you have probably understood by reading this there are lots of work that needs to be done on also you balance spec. Im not writing this to be funny or ironic or something, but simply since u stated in your application - you wanted to learn by more experienced players.

We will look into this application, however it seems obvious to me that you need to read up a bit on balance druid talentspecs/rotation and perhaps even itemization.
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:03 pm

How is a better balance spec? and yes i know i need enchant on legs, but i got the legs Saturday, and no one wants to make the leg armor for me..

And as i said i am working on to get some better shoulder enchant.
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I don't think any spec with that much in 1 tree is good for any class(pve wise).

I also don't play a drood but will list some things here that I can think of by looking at gazzle's spec(who does insane damage)

Here is his armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Gazzle&group=1

Your spec basicly looks more like a balance pvp spec, I beleive nature's splendor is really a must. You can also drop dreamstate, depending on your mana issues if you have spec into something like this, the mana return from omen of clarity and intensity seems much better then dreamstate, but if needed spec in them all:

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=11&tal=5032003125131033213305311031000000000000000000000000000000205003312000000000000000000

wich is basicly a cookie cutter spec voor starting balance droods, and here is a cookie cutter spec for geared balance droods.

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=11&tal=5012203125331303213305311031000000000000000000000000000000205003112000000000000000000

Your glyphs also seems a bit of imo, but you might have your reasons for them. I don't think the 15% extra damage from gale winds is really usefull as your not using those spells much I beleive, also versus the 4% of master shapeshifter. Gazzle also has improved insect swarm so u can drop that imo(or gazzle can if you get in but seeing he is also doing 10 mans with TaS, he probly has prio on it). Owlking frenzy is a pvp talent, so drop that.

Hope this is helping a bit, gazzle can probly help you with it better.

greetz,

Great geek Alka

Edit: some mistakes, small stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gazzle

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello magania,

First of all, leg enchants are available on the AH and not that expensive;)
Took a look at your spec and it's pretty weird.
Alka linked my spec allready and it's what works for me atm, but ill give you some tips here.

Omen of Clarity, Intensity
Number 1 and 2 of the druids mana regen (Omen>Intensity>Moonglow>Dreamstate)
imo they are a must have for the lesser geared boomkin.
You will last much longer, especially in ulduar where the fights are a bit longer.
Should get your points out of Dreamstate really.

Nature's Splendor
A lot of dps comes from keeping both dots up ( IS and MF )
With this talent you have a much higher uptime of both without spamming them,
And a higher chance you don't have to refresh it when Eclipse procs.

Owlkin Frenzy
3 points in it is way too many,
Most fights were you get damage it's usually a lot, so it will proc wether it's 5% chance or 15%.
I have chosen not to take this talent but if you want it put 1 point in it max.

Gale Winds
Very nice talent in naxxramas for thrash, sucks for Ulduar.
You can use it on 5 thrash packs max, and that would be at freya.
It's nice to have at XT for the adds, but it's doable without.

Then the glyphs,
looking good as you have Typhoon in your build.
Get rid of the wrath glyph, and put a moonfire glyph in it.

Gear looks decent,
Get rid of your hit gems since the hit cap is 263, and your 18 over it.
you have 2 hit gems of 8 each so easily replaceable.

Gl with the app
Gazzle
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

We can offer you a social rank in the guild since u know some ppl here, but not a raiding one atm.

I dont know if its the language barrier that makes it hard for you but it seems to me that you need to learn a bit more about druids to be ready for ulduar 25 man.
Back to top Go down

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Sry, but i want to raid and not only be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magania, druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magania, druid   Magania, druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Magania, druid
Page 1 of 1