Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)

Go down 
+2
Kadmos
Najt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Najt

Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) Empty
PostSubject: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself:I would, but i dunno whos reading it... nah but im an oldschool player who followed many of the current TaS members to aszune from dragonblight.

Character Details

Name:Najt
Class:Rogue
Race:UD

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Najt
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- look above Wink

Professions:- LW/JC both 450 ofc
First Aid:- 450 aswell

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- since most of the officers know me ill keep it brief Wink. been in singularity since the beginning of WotLK. Stopped raiding cause i just didnt feel the progress anymore, and summer was knocking Wink. before that i have been in a guild called the hollow progging through most of BT, and the old TaS in the beginning of tbc.

Realms and duration:- Dragonblight wow day1 ´til a few months into tbc. This toon has been on aszune since (played on another rogue on vek´nilash most of tbc).

Why you want to join us? :- I wanna keep progging on hardmodes and in new instances and ofc play with some of the ppl i have gotten to know during myt time in wow again =).

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Korlic, Tarox, Kadmos, Priestost, Thorgak, Woodsuck(and no i didnt miss a t by mistake Wink), Emponix, Åtrå i can keep going but im gonna stop there. sorry to ppl i might have missed Wink.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- Well seeing im a rogue all i can bring is high dps, and ofc good knowledge of my class and frequent use of tricks Wink.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Well im always gonna strive to be among the best on the server at what i do, and ofc battle for server firsts and such.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Well i have 20fish feasts in my bags atm and plenty of flasks Wink.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- oh yea, no prob there.

Frost Resistance:- All i need.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yep, might not be 100%, that would be stupid to promise Wink.

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - full clear with all achievements
Malygos 10/25 - cleared all achievements apart from the timed kill ones.
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - cleared, and i have the twilight drake Wink.
Ulduar 10/25 - cleared both with some hardmodes on 10man, stopped raiding b4 singu got to 25man hardmodes but i know what to do atleast =).
VoA 10/25 - cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM, Omen, all i "need" but since im a rogue recount is always a motivator to have.

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- listen, speak, sing(but you dont want that)

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- look above Wink.

Level of English:- good enough and then some.

Other comments:- thinks ive said what i wanted to say. if youre missing something dont be afraid to ask Wink.

Oh and Woody smells!
Back to top Go down
Kadmos

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums.

We will look into your application and get back to you before the start of next serverreset.

Stay tuned for questions mate.
Back to top Go down
Xedias

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 am

Decline the fecker, he forget me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Najt

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

hmm and here i was thinking there was a difference between forgetting and completely ignoring tongue
Back to top Go down
Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am

OMG decline that noob...not to metion that his doing some harassment on woodsuck ops i mean woodywanka..damn wrong again ,yeah you know who i mean lol! he didnt even mention my name.

nice to se you apllying to us m8,wish you GL Wink
Back to top Go down
Åtrå

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Gl with apply hope to see you in guild. And another rogue would be handy
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Looks good + retarded, thats how i like my man. Now he just needs a cute tight butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)   Some might say its about time =P(Najts application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some might say its about time =P(Najts application)
Page 1 of 1