Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jýde - resto/boomkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jýde

Jýde - resto/boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Jýde - resto/boomkin   Jýde - resto/boomkin EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: im a male Razz

Character Details

Name: Jýde
Class: Druid - boomkin and resto
Race: Tauron

Gear(http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=J%C3%BDde):- it shows my pvp gear /: been waiting for hours to make it change but it didnt. u are welcome to /w me and inspect me ingame before inv
Talentspec(http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=J%C3%BDde&group=2):- it looks like that because i use it for both raiding and pvp. if it doesnt works for u i'm able to change it for a full raid specc, but i havent had any problems in this specc so far - my boomkin specc is in there aswell Razz

Professions:- herbalism 450, skinning 450
First Aid:- 0 Razz

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :-
i was in KtH - it went down
The Zerg - i couldnt bother to be in a trial in 3 month and get no gear in the raids
Eq12. - i was there for only a week and didnt really get so i left for ToF
ToF - it went down aswell just a few days after i joined

Realms and duration:- i played in ravencrest in preTBC, had a break through all TBC and started on aszune just a few weeks after release

Why you want to join us? :- i've heard alot about your improvements and played with some of u in raids, and i liked what i saw Razz and as my guild just went down im looking for a new great raiding guild at which i can improve my raiding experiences

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- i know pythagon from a previous guild Razz also i've been playing with some of u before.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- ill bring some fresh sense of humor Razz also im skilled and geard in both resto and boomkin. which means i can change for what u need.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- my primary goal is to have fun. and have fun raiding.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- yeah im able to farm mats for flasks and ofc buy whatever is needed. i got always a stack of food and flasks for raids

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- i can raid always monday-thursday and sometimes friday-saturday and often sunday

Frost Resistance:- i havent got my frost gear yet. never been really in need of it, but ill get it if u want me to

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- yeah im pretty good at keeping the concentration. usual got something to drink between the bosses Razz

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - both cleared. cant even remember if i did it on my druid tho tbh. but im pretty sure
Malygos 10/25 - done both, but not on my druid. was never arsed to do it
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - done it with no drakes
Ulduar 10/25 - done most bosses in 10 and 25 as both boomkin and resto
VoA 10/25 - done both

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM, omen, decursive, might be more that i cant think of right now Razz

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- yep

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- yep - but im shy :O

Level of English:- i speak and understand pretty good english

Other comments:- i hope you like what you see and u will give me a trial Smile see you all ingame
Back to top Go down
Korlic

Jýde - resto/boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jýde - resto/boomkin   Jýde - resto/boomkin EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum!

Contact me, Korlic, Woodstuck or Xedias ingame, we would like to offer you a trial.
Back to top Go down

Jýde - resto/boomkin
Page 1 of 1