Tanked & Spanked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue Empty
PostSubject: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: friendly, easy to talk to and polite
Character Details

Name: Ponse
Class: Rogue
Race: Orc

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ponse
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ponse&group=1

Professions:- skinning - 450
Leatherworking - 438
First Aid:- 450

Realms and duration:- Aszune

Why you want to join us? :- Get back into raiding with a good bunch on people

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- N/a

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- to the guild, a lively firendly personality and to raids, good consistent dps

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- Know the content of the dungeons/raids in the game and supply a consistent and reliable DPS figure

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- Mostly everyday

Frost Resistance:-

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yes

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - 1 drake on heroic
Ulduar 10/25 - N/A (but read all tacts)
VoA 10/25 - Cleared

What addons do you see as most important?:- Omen, DBM, Xperl

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:-Yes
Level of English:- Fluent

Other comments:- None

Last edited by Ponse on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums!

Thanks for your application. We will look into it and will come back to you when we have an answer.
Back to top Go down
tarox

tarox

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm

You're stating that you have done sarth with 1 dragon up, yet your achievments say something different. That also counts for malygos on both difficulties.

Care to answer?

Next in line is why your gear ain't enchanted and gemed in the correct way. You dont even have sons of hodir on your rep tab. Please tell us why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 pm

I've had a problem with achievments from the very begining, the first time i completed Naxx, i didnt get an achievment, first emblems, no achievment and loadsa stuff like that, i just havnt been bothered to open a ticket and wait four hours or so just for an achievment. Secondly, gems i do not really believe to be an issue as if u beliee there are gems on there i should change, i have plenty of gold to do so, and will immediately, same with enchants.

Lastly, i havnt gone for the sons of hodir as i am preparing to spen the next week on lvling my inscription for the shoulder enchant, as i have been grinding matts on my alts and stuff like that, it wont take long.

Hope that answers some of the questions, and id love to hear what u have to suggest for gems and enchants and ill have them replaced immediatly. thanks alot and hope to hear from you soon x
Back to top Go down
Alkah0lik

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 am

Btw is it just me or does this app look like other accepted people's apps combined? (see kreolas his reasons to raid for example).

Might be a coincidence tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

sorry thts my fault, couldnt find the template so took it from one of the other apps, must of forgotten to change one of the points. not really an important one tho.. =/
Back to top Go down
Ziicknex

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 am

Ponse wrote:
sorry thts my fault, couldnt find the template so took it from one of the other apps, must of forgotten to change one of the points. not really an important one tho.. =/

Lol, its not hard to find imo o_O Its all below the page. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:36 pm

lol.. was kinda in a hurry and didnt browse down to the bottom. anyway, when does sum1 decide whether ive failed or get a trial?
Back to top Go down
tarox

tarox

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:25 pm

We have decided to not offer you a trial with us due to lack of effort and experience.

Good luck with your search for a new raidinghome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue   Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponse - Combat/Assas rogue
Page 1 of 1